// Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World! Im atin and im 13 years old from Malaysia. Nice to meet you guys.


► My Biography
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
Happy Wedding!!! (25. MAY. 2013)
Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013 | 9:29 PG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
as salam...
hye!!!!....
okey...today i want to wishes HAPPY WEDDING to my lovely english teacher also my class teacher..SORRY I didn't come to your wedding cause I have something BIG for me...hope you happy with your lovely husband and have a cute  children like you...this is some speech for you n your husband....the speech is......

Today,tomorrow
and forever...
may your life...
be tilled with..
happiness..........

Here's wishing you...
a very...
HAPPY WEDDING!!!!!!

teacher wani with teacher fadzilah



teacher wani look so cute and beautiful...:)

AND 
teacher..please listen RUNAWAY song by THE CROSS from me,fatin yusra mahazad...special to you,teacher wani and your husband....:D
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

Announcement!!
this pic is from teacher   
fadzilah fb..
thanks teacher...